Apeks XL4 Ocea Stage 3
The XL4 Ocea presents a new concept of regulator to the diving market. One that comes with the inherent build quality and performance shared by all Apeks regulators, but having the prime objective of being the first totally sustainably produced regulator available. Every manufacturing detail has been considered and adjusted to ensure each material and process has been optimized in the pursuit of minimal environmental impact. Our partnership with PlasticBank, establishes the XL4 Ocea as the world’s first ocean plastic negative regulator.
Introducing the Apeks XL4 Ocea Stage GREY 3
Introducing the Apeks XL4 Ocea Stage 3 Regulator Set, a high-performance diving equipment designed to deliver exceptional breathing gas smoothly at any depth. This compact and lightweight regulator set is equipped with two HP ports and a unique over-balanced diaphragm design, ensuring comfort and reduced jaw fatigue during extended dives. Additionally, the environmentally conscious manufacturing process of the XL4 Ocea Regulator Set sets it apart, as it removes five times its own weight in plastic from the environment.
- Compact machined first stage based on the expedition tested Apeks DS4 platform.
- Break through, innovative over-moulded first-stage endcap and environmental diaphragm helps prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances.
- Large surface area heat exchanger diaphragm clamp helps increase the gas temperature inside the first stage, resulting in improved cold water performance.
- Unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 2 HP ports and 4MP ports
- Compact and lightweight second stage improves comfort and helps reduce jaw fatigue on long duration dives
- High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve
- Large, over moulded self-flushing and controllable purge button
- Ergonomic Venturi lever is easy to use and locate
- Flexible nylon braided hose has better cold water performance than a traditional rubber hose
- Standard metallic hose connection for interchangeability
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece has a unique bridge that fits across the upper palate and does not require bite pressure to stay in place
- Re-useable mouthpiece clip makes it simple to change mouthpieces in the field
- Durable and flexible rubber exhaust tee provides excellent bubble diversion
Order your Apeks XL4 Ocea Stage 3 from Aqualogistics today at a discount price. Check out our other regulators too.
A Clamp, DIN