Poseidon Cyklon 5000 2nd Stage
The Cyklon has been the first choice of many scuba divers since 1958.
Poseidon’s Cyklon set a new world standard for diving regulators. When it was introduced in 1958, the Cyklon was the first regulator in the world with a single hose and the demand valve situated at the mouth.
Thanks to its well tested construction and design, the Cyklon is still the first choice of the German Navy.
Here some of the key features of the Poseidon Cyklon 5000 2nd Stage
- Colours: Black, Yellow and Metal.
- Materials: Cyklon 5000 2nd stage in plastic. Cyklon Metal – The same design as the Cyklon 5000, but with the 2nd stage in metal
- Use either way up
- Approved to EN250 cold water standard
- High performance, robust workhorse regulator
- Approved to cold water standard
- Unique durable 2nd stage
- 2nd stage could be used either from left or right
- Downstream 2nd stage valve
The Poseidon product range
Poseidon has a record of innovation stretching over more than 55 years. Today’s product range includes world-beating regulators, drysuits, ABC equipment, buoyancy compensators, and a host of add-ons and accessories. But whether it’s developing products, creating software, or supporting training programmes, at the end of the day, Poseidon stands for just three things.
Quality, safety, and performance